Thursday, January 7, 2010

[TRANS] 100107 Update of Yu Kigoshi’s Blog, "Send your messages to Yunho and Yunho’s Father!"


2010-01-07 11:45:47
Being busy is a good thing

I think that this week will be the busiest in January for me.

I have summarized all of your comments, and checked the contents.

It was hard work….the number of messages were far past my imagination….

I first thought that…
Since my blog is not so famous, not so many comments will come ~~ maybe around 100?

It seemed that it was an overly optimistic outlook.

But I thought that you wanted to convey many feelings.

(few sentences omitted)

Since there were so many hot and enthusiastic messages, I was touched by them, even though I knew that they were not meant to be sent to me.

(few sentences omitted)

I can understand Korean, but my English is limited, so I asked my friend who is living in Canada (working as a translator) to check the English messages.
I am very thankful, what you need are friends, don’t you think so?

(few sentences omitted)

After putting into order by WORD, there were nearly 500 pages of messages…

I thought that sending all the printed documents should be a burden to the person reading,
(and also, a burden for my purse, too….)
So I selected lovely messages for about 10 pages and printed it out to send by postal service. For the remaining, I will send by data files.

(few sentences omitted)

I will inform you of the details later.

PS..I am finally recovering from my cold.


T/N: As I have written above, all of your messages will be sent,
1) 10 pages of selected messages by postal service
2) All the remaining messages by data files (not printed out on paper, just sending the disks or USB memory or data delivery service through PC or whatsoever)
Hope I clarified his activities, he is taking all the pain to convey all of your messages!




Source: Yu Kigoshi’s blog
Translation: smiley @ OneTVXQ.com
Credits: OneTVXQ.com { One World. One Red Ocean. One TVXQ! }

Feel free to repost, but please leave the full credits intact. Thanks!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

DBSK Lovers Online

Hits

-♥Followers♥-

Blog Archive

 

DBSK Kingdom Copyright 2009 Shoppaholic Designed by Ipietoon Image by Tadpole's Notez