Saturday, August 9, 2008

WElcome to DBSK Kingdom! ^^

Well hello to everyone =D this is my first post at this blog and well it's my first blog as well I'm currently trying to figure out some things but I'll have this site up and running in no time..hope so ^^;
Well this site is about DBSK. They are one of the most awesome boy bands ever I just love them and can't help it, and I'm sure that a lot of girls (and guys, why not?) love them as much as I do also so I'm opening this site..just..cos..my love for them XD

I'm going to upload DBSK stuff, also news, and just saying it now (just in case) Aall the images, media and such belong to their respective owners, meaning I don't claim them as mine. ^^ just in case lol

0 comments:

Post a Comment

DBSK Lovers Online

Hits

-♥Followers♥-

Blog Archive

 

DBSK Kingdom Copyright 2009 Shoppaholic Designed by Ipietoon Image by Tadpole's Notez