Tuesday, September 29, 2009

TVXQ Canada: Always Keep The Faith Video Project ~ VIDEO

ORIGINAL POST: click here

FINALLY!! The project is completed and it is now our turn to show TVXQ that Canada loves them just as much as everyone else does ^^ We will continue to support them and stand beside them through every obstacle they encounter. We will always be there as they have been here for us.

Although we are a bit behind schedule in relation to all other support projects out there we have still come together and put our time, energy, and effort into showing how much we care about our fabulous 5. We will Always Keep the Faith and we will always stand together as ONE with our fellow Cassiopeia to ensure that TVXQ come out on top and remain united.

On another note; two individuals who took the time to put together a message in relation to this project some how did not get on the video. We apologize for this and it was definitely unintentional in every way, shape and form. So with this said PLEASE check out their contribution.

Amber:


Daniel:



Thanks you two for the messages. As it was stated before we will always stand together as ONE therefore no one will be left behind.

Now, we thought long and hard about which TVXQ song we wanted to use. We could not find a more fitting song than this.

English Translation to Picture of You

After the after glow sets,
I’m going towards you,
Following the lights which turn on one by one
I’ll embrace you,
Before the cold wind makes your shoulders flinch
I love you,
The foolish you,
You’re so precious to me
As much as the sun that rises above you,
I’ll keep you safe as much as you’ve waited for me, with this glaring heart,
All the dreams I’ve prayed for,
They’re going towards you with my sincere scent
I hope that my wishes of smiling next to you every new morning,
Will be able to come true
I’ll wait for you,
I’ll never let go of your hands,
Even if it’s only tears,
I’ll wipe them away for you
Although we are not able to see the end,
No matter how bumpy our road is,
I’ll promise you, please be mine
As much as the sun that rises above you,
I’ll keep you safe as much as you’ve waited for me, with this glaring heart,
All the dreams I’ve prayed for,
They’re going towards you with my sincere scent,
More than the air I breathe,
‘I love you’ ‘You’re the only one’,
I want to yell those words out into the sky
I love you, my heart which feels like bursting is calling out to you
No matter how many times they find us,
No matter if we can’t breathe,
Like those invisible flower-like smiles,
Which shine just like the stars,
I’ll keep you safe beautifully
As much as the sun that rises above you,
I’ll keep you safe as much as you’ve waited for me, with this glaring heart,
I love you, I love you,
You’re the most beautiful in this world,
This dream-like heart,
More than the air I breathe

We will always love you forever. You are the most beautiful in this world to us and you are our stars. We want to keep you safe and we want to wipe away your tears. Please be well ~ You are the only ones for us. 5-1 = 0 동방신기 영원히.

Credits:

Project Headed by: Jeannie Rediker & Tara Stiles

Write Up by: Jeannie Rediker

Video Created by: Tara Stiles

Pictures: Polaris (TVXQ Canada Unofficial fan club) and other Canadian fans that have contacted us through ads. [We thank you so incredibly much!]

Video & Music: (Our Amazing) TVXQ Picture of You

- Jeannie

0 comments:

Post a Comment

DBSK Lovers Online

Hits

-♥Followers♥-

Blog Archive

 

DBSK Kingdom Copyright 2009 Shoppaholic Designed by Ipietoon Image by Tadpole's Notez