Tuesday, August 10, 2010

[TRANS] 100810 Chinese Cassies to Release Album Dedicated to TVXQ

Details:
1. All tracks on the album were written and composed by Chinese Cassiopeia
2. In addition to the songs which have already been released, there will be 8 other tracks on the album
3. This is the first ever full album made for TVXQ (A copy will be sent to the boys)
4. There will be Chinese, Korean and English versions of each track

To the boys who've touched each and every one of us with their music,

This is something that's been in the works for 5 years now, and it's finally going to be released.
It is a gift for all of Cassiopeia,
whilst the lyrics may be simple, this is our way of conveying our never-ending love.
We may not be real singers, but we are true Cassies,
every note in this song holds a promise we've made to the boys and to ourselves.

(The song doesn't start till around 01:08)
IF IT DOESN'T START PLAYING AUTOMATICALLY,
THERE SHOULD BE A BOX WITH A SCROLLBAR ON THE LEFT SIDE OF THE PAGE,
CLICK ON THE LINK THAT SAYS ''仙后之歌(Only Five)2009-10-15'

I've translated the lyrics below so that those of you who don't understand Chinese will be able to follow along.

We've given you all our time, it's for you to decide baby
We've given you all our love, it's for you to keep baby
From the moment I fell in love with you, I decided that
No matter how difficult it may be, I will stay by your side
The stars tell me it is my duty to protect you
No matter how far, regardless of the hindrances, we are determined to stay
You made me understand what's really worth waiting for
I've given you my wholehearted love in exchange for yours

Chorus
Only 5 Forever 5
There's nothing that could replace it
As long as you're here, we'll never be alone
Only 5 Forever 5
We'll never be apart
Nothing will ever stop our love for you

We've been with you along the road, through ups and downs
All our experiences have become memories, stored in my diary
From the moment you fell in love with us, did you also decide that
No matter how difficult it may be, you'll stay by our side
I've listened with my heart, to every word you've said
We've shared your happiness, your tears and I'll always understand
Our promise is not only to wait with you

Chorus

Please don't forget, there are stars up above
The meaning of the colour red is that we'll forever be by your side
My Love

Chorus

Please don't forget that we Cassiopeia will always be here

Credits: TVXQBaidu
Trans by: dorfehh@DBSKnights
Shared by: DBSKnights

0 comments:

Post a Comment

DBSK Lovers Online

Hits

-♥Followers♥-

Blog Archive

 

DBSK Kingdom Copyright 2009 Shoppaholic Designed by Ipietoon Image by Tadpole's Notez