Friday, December 17, 2010

[TRANS] 101217 TVXQ Official - Message from Changmin

Hello everybody! I'm Choikang Changmin ^^

I went to watch the musical Trax's Young Duk hyung is taking part in - 'The Three Musketeers'.

Despite hearing of Jay hyung's extremely busy schedule what with filming his drama and participating in activities with SM The Ballad, I thought he looked extremely handsome, sang amazingly and had an outstanding performance today in the musical.

There were also many other talented musical actors who took the show very seriously and I found myself completely drawn into the musical.

Although the whole 'good always triumphs over evil' theme was really obvious, it was heartwarming to watch as truth and reason prevailed once again…

Even though I've been so busy recently that I'm really quite drained, seeing Jay hyung's wonderful stage and his charismatic acting today made me even more eager to take my place on stage again as soon as possible.

Jay hyung has been showing off good sides of himself in so many aspects lately and for some unknown reason, it's really excited me ^^ Hahaha

In the near future, I'll be stepping on stage once again. In order to show you all a charming image of myself, I seriously ought to prepare ^^

Please look forward to Dong Bang Shin Ki's return.

The reason I've been so busy recently is to show you all a better side of myself.
Also, I hope you'll support our Jay hyung~
Since he's so cool, I feel like becoming a fan of his.

Everyone, fighting!!~

Credits: TVXQ Official + NeverEnd
Trans by: dorfehh@DBSKnights
Shared by: DBSKnights

0 comments:

Post a Comment

DBSK Lovers Online

Hits

-♥Followers♥-

Blog Archive

 

DBSK Kingdom Copyright 2009 Shoppaholic Designed by Ipietoon Image by Tadpole's Notez