Friday, January 9, 2009

Mirotic Chinese version

...I have no idea where to post any updates on new song releases, LOL, because I posted in the News thread last time...

I'll just post them in here from now on. Sorry. ><

But yeaaaaa! 
CHINESE VERSION OF MIROTIC.

It's okay I guess. I still can't understand anything they're saying though XD 

But.. OMG. YUNNIE AND CHUNNIE RAP IN ENGRISH @*#&*@&#*@&@. Yes, Engrish.

Click to listen!

Yunho: 
I LOVE IT WHEN YOU GOT NO SHAME, TOO TEMPTING or DO THEM THINGS , SO INSANE (I guess this part was unsure haha)
Yoochun: 
YOU LOVE IT WHEN I PLAY YOUR GAME, WORK THAT THING, IM IN YOUR AIM

Agghuuhgg. Yoochun's Engrish is so sexy... ..... *fans self*

credits: joongiefiedportia26 @ youtube

Posted by: lovemenotx/Erika

0 comments:

Post a Comment

DBSK Lovers Online

Hits

-♥Followers♥-

Blog Archive

 

DBSK Kingdom Copyright 2009 Shoppaholic Designed by Ipietoon Image by Tadpole's Notez