Tuesday, October 13, 2009

[News] Lee Yoon Ji encourages Jung Yunho



Having consoled her former make-believe husband, Kangin last week, actress Lee Yoon Ji has now turned her attention towards drama co-star, Jung Yunho.

Lee Yoon Ji has not been feeling great lately because of the consistent single digit ratings that her drama, Heading to the Ground has been getting. It pains her heart when she meets her fellow cast members and the production staff everyday at the filming site.

In particularly, Lee Yoon Ji showed her warm heart by consoling Yunho who has been the target of criticisms over his raw acting, “I hope that he forgets the criticisms as quickly as possible. 10 episodes have already been shown on tv and that’s more than half of the scheduled 16. After watching episode 9, I felt that Yunho’s acting has improved all of a sudden, so I gave him a call to encourage him. I also told Yunho that the remainder of the episodes will be over in a blink of a eye and made a promise with him that he must complete the series without any regrets and give it his best shot.”

Yoon Ji added, “Yunho has really put in a lot of effort for this drama. He is so into his role that I am worried that he might suffer withdrawal symptoms once the drama is over.”

Lee Yoon Ji’s previous dramas have always done well in the ratings but even though this is the first time that she is facing this ratings slump, she is cool about it. She said, “I have done morning dramas, Mon-Tue dramas, weekend dramas and now Wed-Thus dramas, etc. So I am feeling pretty cool that I have done them all before. Even though this might appear to be a setback for me, I believe that this is just a good learning experience for me.”

Heading to the Ground airs every Wednesday, Thursday through MBC.



credit: allkpop
shared by: sharingyoochun@wordpress
reshared: DBSK Kingdom

0 comments:

Post a Comment

DBSK Lovers Online

Hits

-♥Followers♥-

Blog Archive

 

DBSK Kingdom Copyright 2009 Shoppaholic Designed by Ipietoon Image by Tadpole's Notez