Wednesday, October 21, 2009

[FAN REPORT] 090914 Junsu Asked If We Fans Are Okay at His Papa's Pizza Shop

T/N: Our friends at OneTVXQ might remember the article I posted previously
about Junsu appearing at his papa's pizza shop around September 14th, 2009.

You can find it here.
http://www.onetvxq.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=5376

I shared this news with Korean and Japanese fans as well, and one of my friends told me that
her friend met Junsu as well. So, I asked her to share her story with me.
She sent me a memo and it is too great not to share with you all.

Here is the translation of the note I received from her.


090914 Junsu Asked If We Fans Are Okay at His Papa's Pizza Shop


This story is from my friend from Japan who went to study in Korea.

My friend, who is a fan of Yuchun, could meet Junsu at his papa's pizza shop on 090914.



Junsu asked, "Are you all okay?!"

 「みんな、大丈夫?」 ”Minna daijyobu?”

to the fans who were there at his dad's pizza shop.



T/N: Other way of translating this word would be,

"Everyone doing okay?"
"Are you hanging in there?"
"I am concerned about you."
"Are you doing fine?"
"Are you all doing okay?"

But then this friend of mine is a Yuchun fan, so
she did not answer Junsu's kind question but instead asked Junsu if Yuchun was okay.



And then Junsu kindly answered,

"Minna genkidayo," みんな元気だよ。

"Everyone is doing fine."



She felt that Junsu looked a bit skinner,
but she said that she always looks at Yuchun only,
so she is not sure weather Junsu really was skinner or not.
I hope Junsu fans do not get upset with my memo.

Junsu sure is a very thoughtful and kind person!!


By Japanese Fan





T/N: My friend was worried that Junsu fans may not be happy to hear this story.
I, a Junsu fan, am not upset at all, so I am sure that my fellow friends will be okay
to hear this story as well. ^^

I wanted to share this story with you even though it is a story from September.

Junsu saying, "Minna daijyobu?" = "Are you OK?"
and the words "Minna genkidayo," "Everyone is fine," mean
"All of us TVXQ members are doing well, fine and okay."

I just posted an interview of Yunho saying "I am lonely." Even though he is lonely at the moment,
I am very sure all five of them are taking care of each other, and more than anything
they are worried about us, if we fans are daijyobu (hanging in there and doing okay).

Source: Myan & as tagged
Translation: Junsulv @ OneTVXQ.com
Credits: OneTVXQ.com { One World. One Red Ocean. One TVXQ! }
Feel free to repost, but please leave the full credits intact. Thanks!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

DBSK Lovers Online

Hits

-♥Followers♥-

Blog Archive

 

DBSK Kingdom Copyright 2009 Shoppaholic Designed by Ipietoon Image by Tadpole's Notez