Wednesday, December 9, 2009

[Trans] 091208 Jaejoong said “I am genki” Eriko’s Blog

Oh, My report to JJ fans here.

At the time of last call from JJ,

I asked him, “and, are you cheerful (genki)”? (*Genki=Cheerful/fine/doing well.)

He said “I am very fine (genki)”.

May be because I said to JJ over and over again that everyone is worried, he said to me, that JJ would put his cheerful figure on the blog of Kitagawa.

However, I said to JJ, I want somebody to make an arrangement to have a meal together, a hurdle may have gone up.

(*sounds like Kitagawa and JJ were going to have a meal together for JJ to show Kitagawa and the fans his cheerful figure in her blog. But Kitagawa normally have someone to arrange a meal when meeting a famous person. Therefore she asked JJ to ask someone to make an arrangement. And because she asked him to do so, it may have troubled JJ to meet with her until now.)

I’m sorry.

(* She says I am sorry to the fans that she cannot post JJ’s cheerful figure yet.)

Because, when I eat meal with a famous person, I become scared very much. Most of the time, I have somebody to make an arrangement. I am fierce when I think if in case some troubles happen with the famous ones. And I do not know a private place where it is hidden from the public eyes either.

But I think that the promise with JJ will surely achieve someday. If “Heaven’s Postman” will be shown here in Japan.

Source: Eriko Kitagawa
Trans: sharingyoochun@wordpress
shared by: DBSKnights

0 comments:

Post a Comment

DBSK Lovers Online

Hits

-♥Followers♥-

Blog Archive

 

DBSK Kingdom Copyright 2009 Shoppaholic Designed by Ipietoon Image by Tadpole's Notez