Thursday, January 21, 2010

[TRANS] 100120 Taegoon Mentioned Jaejoong in Korea Entertainment Journal Feb’10 Issue

*T/N we trans only the Jaejoong part

The first page writes, “Taegoon and Jaejoong (from TVXQ) are childhood best friends.”

It became news that Hero Jaejoong from TVXQ performed in his debut song PV “Call me”, and they still contact with each other often.

“After I entered entertainment society, Jaejoong introduced me lot of his friends. I became good friends with SS501’s Hyun-Joong (leader) and Jiyong (G-Dragon).”

“Every day, seeing Jaejoong’s dazzling activities and accomplishment gives me motivation to do my best. Jaejoong and I always speak with each other, -we want to sing together on the same stage-; therefore I have to work even harder. LOL

In Taegoon’s concert, his childhood friend Hero Jaejoong, Xiah Junsu, SS501 leader Hyunjoong, Wheesung and popular Japanese group w-ind’s Keita Tachibana who are all good friends of Taegoon, their supporting video messages were shown.


Credit: KEJ+HERO子
Shared by: sharingyoochun.net + oneTVXQ.com

0 comments:

Post a Comment

DBSK Lovers Online

Hits

-♥Followers♥-

Blog Archive

 

DBSK Kingdom Copyright 2009 Shoppaholic Designed by Ipietoon Image by Tadpole's Notez