Thursday, March 18, 2010

[TRANS] 100318 Fans' Messages on "Sunao ni Narunakete" Official Website

1. When I heard about the team of this drama including Eita and Juri Ueno together with Ms. Kitagawa's script, it's definitely a must to watch~ This is really a good news. And also with Jaejoong starring in it, I have become more looking forwards to it.

2. I have high hopes with Jaejoong's acting~ Being his first appearance in TV drama with such luxurious lineup, he definitely must put in all his efforts.

3. It's also a big aspect that if Jaejoong could show us his acting.

4. Being a fan of Tohoshinki, I'm really happy for Jaejoong's first appearance in the TV drama.

5. Also, I'm looking forward to what kind of gesture can Jaejoong show us in his very first Japanese drama.

6. Although I'm looking forward to Jaejoong's first appearance in the drama, but I'm more looking forward to the luxury lineup~

7. What kind of acting will Jaejoong be showing us? This seems to become a big aspect~

8. I'm so looking forward to it!! Both Juri Ueno and Eita are starring in the drama! It's absolutely gorgeous~ Also, no matter what, this is Jaejoong's first acting in Japan~! When the notice about his appearance announced, I was so happy as if it's my own affairs.

9. With Jaejoong's first appearance in a Japanese drama, I'm wondering what kind of drama would it be and I'm so looking forward to it.

10. Eita, Juri Ueno, Tetsuji Tamayama and also Jaejoong joining in. I'm so looking forward to see what kind of spark will be created among them.

11. This drama is very special with the appearance of my favourite Jaejoong. Moreover, there is my favourite Ms. Kitagawa's script and the rest of the drama casts are very impressive too~

12. After Jaejoong's first appearance in the drama have been confirmed, I have been looking forward to it and hope that it can start quickly.

13. At the same time, I'm also very concerned about what kind of acting will Jaejoong show to us.

14. Our Jaejoong is finally acting in a drama! I cried tears of joy.... Thanks everyone...

15. My favourite Jaejoong will be acting~~ I was so happy after knowing about it~ This is also his first acting appearance, therefore I'm so looking forward to his acting~

16. I'm a Jaejoong's fan. However I do like the other casts too, therefore I'm so looking forward to it~

17. Moreover, there is my favourite Tohoshinki's Jaejoong in it~~ This drama has all my favourite casts in it and I'm so looking forward to it~^^

18. Surprisingly, Tohoshinki's Jaejoong starred in the drama~ I really didn't expect it!!

19. I'm so happy that Jaejoong is confirmed acting in the drama.

20. I'm also very looking forward to Jaejoong's activities.

21. I'm also very concerned about what kind of acting will Jaejoong show us~~!! I'll support it~ *^^*

22. Ah~ I'm also looking forward to Tohoshinki's Jaejoong's acting^^

23. Tohoshinki's Jaejoong's first drama appearance have attracted many attentions.

24. Jaejoong, fighting~

25. This drama have gathered all my favourite actors and actresses, moreover there is Jaejoong's first drama appearance too. It is something you can never think of dreaming! I'm so happy!

26. Jaejoong's first drama appearance, fighting~

27. In between, there is Jaejoong's appearance. This is going to be a formidable drama~ I'm so looking forward to it.

28. I'm quite looking forward to see what kind of reaction can Jaejoong lead to.

29. Tohoshinki's Jaejoong, whom I recently started to pay close attention to, will also be acting in it and that makes me even more looking forward to the broadcast.

30. I'm really very happy when Jaejoong's appearance have been confirmed. And, Jaejooong, even though the filming is tough, but please take good care of your health! Fighting~

31. I can't hide the joy of knowing Jaejoong will be acting in the drama.

32. Jaejoong, fighting.

33. I'm especially looking forward to see Jaejoong act by using Japanese.

34. I wonder what kind of gesture will Jaejoong show us by being an actor.

35. Furthermore, even though it's my first time seeing Jaejoong act, but he's my favourite idol. Therefore I'm really looking forward to it and curious about what kind of drama is this.

36. In addition, for Jaejoong being able to act in a Japanese drama, this is definitely more happy than anything~ I'm really thankful for it m(__)m

37. My favourite Jaejoong is also in the drama~ \(^O^)/ Thank you!! How would Jaejoong feel about the drama?

38. In between, there is my favourite singer, Jaejoong using Japanese to act and it's his first appearance in Japanese drama. This topic is too enrich!

39. I hope everyone including Juri Ueno, Eita, Jaejoong and the rest to show their best~ I'll always support them.

40. I heard that Jaejoong will be acting in the drama and that makes my mood even high!

41. Furthermore, there is still my favourite Jaejoong in it!!

42. My favourite Jaejoong will be acting in it too~~ From now onwards, I'll be looking forward to it!!

43. I was so looking forward to the drama after hearing that Jaejoong will be acting in it. I hope it can start as soon as possible!

44. The cast for the drama are Eita, Juri Ueno, Tetsuji Tamayama, Megumi Seki and Jaejoong~ Although there are many tough parts in the filming of Japanese drama, but I hope every cast will be able to maintain a good relationship in order to complete the filming.

45. This is Jaejoong's first Japanese drama appearance with his brown hair! I'll cheer for him^^

46. Jaejoong is not only attracting people's attentions by being a singer, but also as an actor too!

47. I wonder what type of drama would it be especially when Jaejoong is acting in it! I'm so looking forward to it. Jaejoong, fighting!

48. To be honest, I seriously had a shock when Jaejoong's appearance have been confirmed. I believe that there are many people looking forward to be able to see Jaejoong's acting for the first time.

49. In between, there is Jaejoong who is having his first Japanese drama appearance. I am very concerned about how he will feel.

50. My favourite Ms. Kitagawa's script and Jaejoong!

51. I like Tohoshinki's Jaejoong very much. I'm so looking forward to see what kind of doctor will Jaejoong show to us~

52. I've been a Jaejoong's fan ever since he debut in Korea. The day of him acting in a Japanese drama have finally come~ I totally didn't expect it.

53. I'm really happy after knowing that Jaejoong will be acting in Japanese drama.

54. No matter what, I still like Tohoshinki's Jaejoong the most. I wonder what will this drama become with him joining in.

55. I'm really happy to be able to see Jaejoong acting in a Japanese drama.

56. Jaejoong~! I'm really very happy as it's his first Japanese drama^^ Jaejoong, fighting!

57. I'm so looking forward to the drama after hearing that Jaejoong will be acting in it. I wonder what kind of acting will he show to us.

58. Ms. Kitagawa's script~ Beside that, there is still Jaejoong being as an actor and I'm really very concerned about it^^

59. Tohoshinki's Jaejoong, although Japanese lines is very tough but please keep on going.

60. I'm really happy about Jaejoong's drama appearance~ I'm looking forward to his acting, so please keep on going ^-^

61. I like Ms. Kitagawa's works very much. Eita, Tetsuji Tamayama and Jaejoong, all the handsome guys gathered!!!

62. I'm also looking forward to Jaejoong's drama appearance.

63. I need to thanks many people and Ms. Kitagawa will be the first. Everyone please keep on going! Always keep the faith.

64. Till now, I still can't believe that Jaejoong is acting in a Japanese drama. Being as a fan, I'm really happy when I heard about Jaejoong will be acting in the drama!!

65. No matter if it's Ms. Kitagawa's script, Eita and Juri Ueno or Jaejoong's first Japanese drama appearance, I'm definitely looking forward to it.

66. Jaejoong, I know it's very tough to use Japanese to act but please keep fighting.

67. Because I like Tetsuji Tamayama and Jaejoong very much, therefore I'm so looking forward to their future interactions.

68. I love Tohoshinki's Jaejoong so much~ I even dreamt of him acting in a Japanese drama before, therefore I'm really happy.

69. I've been waiting for the drama after knowing the confirmation of Jaejoong's appearance. At the same time, I'm looking forward to see what kind of acting he will bring to us.

70. I'm really thankful for choosing Jaejoong to act in the drama. I'm really nervous before the confirmation of Jaejoong's appearance have been released, but now I'm really looking forward to it.

Source: 百度在中吧 & 陌入初见 @ TVXQbaidubar
Translation: sicashinki @ OneTVXQ.com
Credits: OneTVXQ.com { One World. One Red Ocean. One TVXQ! }

Feel free to repost, but please leave the full credits intact. Thanks!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

DBSK Lovers Online

Hits

-♥Followers♥-

Blog Archive

 

DBSK Kingdom Copyright 2009 Shoppaholic Designed by Ipietoon Image by Tadpole's Notez