Tuesday, April 6, 2010

[TRANS] 100406 Chiba Ryuuhei's Twitter Updates

T/N: Please read from bottom to top.
It's 12am again. Good night.
Q: The pictures from anan have been uploaded on Korean sites.
A: Stilllllll~ Still, go buy it tomorrow.

Q: We can see anan's front cover on Amazon though.
A: Still.

Q: Dragon-san is also looking forward to it? Something's strange. Which part of it should I expect the most?
A: I think everyone would become excited just by looking at the front cover, but the more I say the more it seems like I'll become flirtatious so I'll stopppppp here.

Q: You seem to be having fun (*_*)
A: Because right now, I'm waiting for anan which will arrive tomorrow.

Source: Chiba Ryuuhei's Twitter
Translation: linhkawaii @ OneTVXQ.com
Credits: OneTVXQ.com { One World. One Red Ocean. One TVXQ! }

Feel free to repost, but please leave the full credits intact. Thanks!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

DBSK Lovers Online

Hits

-♥Followers♥-

Blog Archive

 

DBSK Kingdom Copyright 2009 Shoppaholic Designed by Ipietoon Image by Tadpole's Notez