Thursday, May 20, 2010

[TRANS] 100520 Yano Mikako denies “crossing arms date” with Tohoshinki Jaejoong on her blog

Popular model Yano Mikako denies “crossing arms date” with Tohoshinki Jaejoong on her blog.

On a women magazine which was sold on the 18th, the model she got a “crossing arms date” scandal with Tohoshinki Jaejoong, Yano Mikako denied it on her own blog on the 19th. She wrote “As I heard it I was confused… nothing like that happened so everyone, please don’t worry”.

On the 17th Yano reported she was heading to Hawaii and about this incident she said “I heard this from my agent and I was so surprised!” and couldn’t hide her surprise. “There was the time difference so it got late to say it with my own words. I’m sorry I was late, and I made everyone worried. I appreciate the blog for being to tell what you need to say whenever, and wherever”. Yano is currently working on a fashion magazine “non-no”.


source: oricon.co.jp
trans by: Rieko@sharingyoochun
shared by: DBSKnights

0 comments:

Post a Comment

DBSK Lovers Online

Hits

-♥Followers♥-

Blog Archive

 

DBSK Kingdom Copyright 2009 Shoppaholic Designed by Ipietoon Image by Tadpole's Notez