Monday, November 9, 2009

[TRANS] 091109 Jaejoong had a Passable Screen Debut


[TRANS] 091109 Jaejoong had a Passable Screen Debut: "It was a fresh challenge for me," he said.


A preview of "Heaven's Postman" was shown at the Seoul CGV Theater
at 4:30 PM on November 9th, 2009.

Since it was the first time for Jaejoong to act in a movie setting,
the detailed acting (to display the feelings) and the expression could have been better,
but to create the love story together with Han Hyo-joo,
he showed a comparatively lively performance.

At the premiere theater showing, Hero Jaejoong mentioned,
"It was a new challenge for me. Han Hyo-joo and the producer helped me a lot.
When I saw my face for the first time at the theater screen, it gave me the shivers."


Always Keep The Faith!


Source: Joy News + Newsen + as tagged
Translation: Junsulv @ OneTVXQ.com
Credits: OneTVXQ.com { One World. One Red Ocean. One TVXQ! }

Feel free to repost, but please leave the full credits intact. Thanks!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

DBSK Lovers Online

Hits

-♥Followers♥-

Blog Archive

 

DBSK Kingdom Copyright 2009 Shoppaholic Designed by Ipietoon Image by Tadpole's Notez