Thursday, March 4, 2010

[TRANS] 100304 Mika Ninagawa’s Blog Photographer of Japanese magazine non-no


2010-01-31


Today I took photos of charming boys.
Oh~~, I love handsome boys(^O^) I’m so happy.

I made a set like this.

Many of my personal belongings are included.
The stuffed dear, and the golden clock(Lol)
Daydreaming....

(few sentences omitted)


T/N: Mika Ninagawa, born Oct 18, 1972. She is a famous photographer and also a movie director. I believe many of you remember her lovely works in Frau Nov 2009, of Jaejoong and Yoochun.


Source: Mika’s Diary
Translation: smiley @ OneTVXQ.com
Credits: OneTVXQ.com { One World. One Red Ocean. One TVXQ! }

Feel free to repost, but please leave the full credits intact. Thanks!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

DBSK Lovers Online

Hits

-♥Followers♥-

Blog Archive

 

DBSK Kingdom Copyright 2009 Shoppaholic Designed by Ipietoon Image by Tadpole's Notez