Friday, March 5, 2010

[TRANS/YT] 100304 Junho's Message to His Fans


Directly from Seoul... Junho's greeting to all his Singapore fans.
His showcase will be held on 1 May 2010.
Kim Junsu will be making an appearance. ^^

English translation of the greeting:

"Hello this is Junho. On May 1st, I'm having a showcase in Singapore.
I wish all my fans will come and I appreciate all the support.
I will see you on May 1st. Thank you!"

~ Quest Group Fan Page


Junsu and Junho -Duet

Always Keep The Faith!

Source: Quest Group Fan Page+legra88+15ambot15
Thanks to: revelry@OneTVXQ.com
Shared by: OneTVXQ.com { One World. One Red Ocean. One TVXQ! }
Feel free to repost, but please leave the full credits intact. Thank you!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

DBSK Lovers Online

Hits

-♥Followers♥-

Blog Archive

 

DBSK Kingdom Copyright 2009 Shoppaholic Designed by Ipietoon Image by Tadpole's Notez