Thursday, March 4, 2010

[TRANS] 100304 Yoochun’s comments in Japanese magazine non-no

Yoochun, thank you....


2010-03-04 17:00:00

I could not ignore non-no.
For those who are looking forward to the release of tomorrow, please do not look at this article^^

So, I should not post this??
......
B..but.....
Yoochun gave us such lovely comments..... (ノ△・。)


Oh, Jaejoong with golden hair ー(^○^)
Everyone is so handsome.
As Ninagawa-san (the photographer) wrote in her blog, taking photos of handsome boys should really raise your spirits.
Everyone is looking at you ~(ノ∇≦*)

The title is "The fantasia by the 5"....
Every member seems to have a theme.
This is just like the idea Ninagawa-san raises.

Yunho is "Purple Line".
S..sexy-♪


Changmin is "SKY"
He is together with a peacock…~(@_@;)


Jaejoong is "MIROTIC"


Yoochun is "Begin"
So that is the reason why he is with the piano^^


Junsu is "Rising Sun"



This interview is treasurable~~.

The title of the interview is.....
【What are you feeling now, and of your feelings to the fans? The true faces of the 5 members are shown in the questions and answers, let’s start!】

******

Yoochun’s message to the fans.....

How are you guys doing! Please support the album!!
I do not want you to hear the album remembering of our songs, activities, with memories.
I want you to hear the album, counting on our future activities and new songs..
Many hopes and wishes are also packed in the album.



******

Yoochun~~~~o(T^T)oo(T^T)oo(T^T)o
Yoochun my love....(sobs)

I was in tears reading Yoochun’s comments.....
Thank you very much, Yoochun.....
You perfectly understand the lonely and painful feelings of us fans…
We don’t want a grand sum of the past.
Everyone wants to know the future Tohoshinki.

"counting on our future activities and new songs …"
"Many hopes and wishes"

Yoochun, I love you......
I really love you, I cannot control myself.....…(〒_〒)
May I hold you in my arms? ヾ( ̄- ̄(*~。~* )))...

Thank you, non-no...



Source: MY TREASURE (romi’s blog)
Translation: smiley @ OneTVXQ.com
Credits: OneTVXQ.com { One World. One Red Ocean. One TVXQ! }

Feel free to repost, but please leave the full credits intact. Thanks!


0 comments:

Post a Comment

DBSK Lovers Online

Hits

-♥Followers♥-

Blog Archive

 

DBSK Kingdom Copyright 2009 Shoppaholic Designed by Ipietoon Image by Tadpole's Notez