Tuesday, January 12, 2010

[TRANS] 100105 Eunhyuk: At that time, Junsu & myself hit back at

100101 The 86 Line in the industry
EH: Today we had a meeting of the 86 line, about ten were there. Myself, 2AM's Changmin, Supreme Team's E-Sens, Jewelry's Eunjung & Juyeon, Ex After School member Soyoung, Seeya's Boram & Yeonji, & lastly Junsu. We got together & had a meal, we even went bowling - even right now they're still together. I said I have to go off for a program so they can stay here & wait for me, after the program ends I'll rush off & look for them.
ET: What about BoA? BoA & Junsu are very close, ask her along. (Note: Whenever Eunhyuk mentions people of the same age, Eeteuk will tease him about the awkward relationship with BoA.)
EH: Then, I'll try.
ET: Will BoA play with you?
E: If she doesn't want to then it's fine. Next time I'll bring this group of friends into the studio. This is the first time I've ever gathered with so many other celebrity friends.
ET: I haven't met with other celebrities outside before. Before I become the nation's xx, I won't meet with anyone outside.

100105 Eunhyuk & Junsu stand up for H.O.T.
ET: Eunhyuk, when you were younger did you frequently discuss about celebrities with your friends & end up arguing?
EH: Yes, very frequently. Especially male celebrities.
ET: H.O.T., Sechskies?
EH: I'm a major H.O.T. fan, & my classmates would say bad things about H.O.T. on purpose, especially after I joined the company as a trainee. They would say awful things to provoke me on purpose. At that time, Junsu & myself hit back at them together, even the faces were scratched.


original; kimseohye @ cyworld.cn
translation credits; fragment @ sj-world.net
found & requested by; viragis @ sj-world.net
may take out with proper credits, BUT NO ADDING YOURSELF IN THE CREDITS!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

DBSK Lovers Online

Hits

-♥Followers♥-

Blog Archive

 

DBSK Kingdom Copyright 2009 Shoppaholic Designed by Ipietoon Image by Tadpole's Notez