Thursday, January 14, 2010

[TRANS] 100114 Eriko Kitagawa’s Blog Update

2010-01-12 22:17:26

Blog


I am quietly whispering to the ToJaeTen” {T/N: Tohoshinki + Jaejoong + Tengoku (Heaven)} members, how are you?
Thank you for sending me letters, Tohoshinki’s songs, and handmade albums.
On my break time of my work (T/N: Kitagawa is a scriptwriter. She wrote the original script for “Heaven’s Postman”, the movie starring Jaejoong.), doing stretches, I am hearing the songs and thinking that “Oh, Mr. Jaejoong, were you singing these kinds of songs?”
I like the so called “MIROTIC”, and I also like, how should I say it in Japanese, “Niji”? (T/N: “Rainbow”).
I should be a rookie.
When my feelings calm down, and Jaejoong’s surroundings settle down, I should be able to write Jaejoong’s stories frankly.
I think so. I really do.
And, for Heaven’s Postman (T/N: she is rewriting the Japanese script for the movie once again), to tell the truth, my work is proceeding.


T/N: Please click here for the reason why she suspended writing about Jaejoong.
T/N2: I am happy to know that Kitagawa has recovered a little bit to write about Jaejoong. I sincerely hope for the date when Kitagawa resumes writing articles about Jaejoong and Tohoshinki on a regular basis, since her strong support has been a ray of sunshine to us fans in these hard days.



Source: Eriko Kitagawa’s Blog
Translation: smiley @ OneTVXQ.com
Credits: OneTVXQ.com { One World. One Red Ocean. One TVXQ! }

Feel free to repost, but please leave the full credits intact. Thanks!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

DBSK Lovers Online

Hits

-♥Followers♥-

Blog Archive

 

DBSK Kingdom Copyright 2009 Shoppaholic Designed by Ipietoon Image by Tadpole's Notez