Thursday, January 14, 2010

[TRANS] 100114 Tohomobile - Junsu's Thank You Message

[TRANS] 100114 Tohomobile - Junsu's Thank You Message


This is a special feature only for people who have sent Junsu birthday wishes via Tohomobile.
Thank you for your birthday wishes.
I was very happy.
Since I have turned 23, I want to challenge myself with many many things.
Everyone, please support me more than Yoochun.
HAHAHA!

Cool Junsu


Source: Tohomobile + linhkawaii
Translation: linhkawaii @ OneTVXQ.com
Credits: OneTVXQ.com { One World. One Red Ocean. One TVXQ! }

Feel free to repost, but please leave the full credits intact. Thanks!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

DBSK Lovers Online

Hits

-♥Followers♥-

Blog Archive

 

DBSK Kingdom Copyright 2009 Shoppaholic Designed by Ipietoon Image by Tadpole's Notez