Monday, January 25, 2010

[TRANS] 100125 We were looking forward to the Magazine JJ, Confusing with Jaejoong~

Jaejoong’s Part


T/N: Please first read the translation of the magazine here. Special cheers to our wonderful staff!


2010/01/23 18:58


JAEJOONG
The Very Best Album! I can say it with confidence. Five years, the time we worked in Japan. During that time, I believe that Tohoshinki have certainly matured. Our growth was made possible because of all of the fans' support. I am truly grateful.
83. Do you fall in love at first sight?
I do. But I won't be able to greet that person.

85. Would you want to pursue that person you like? Or would you want to be pursued?
In the beginning I would like to fall in love with that person, and after that I want to be loved by that person.

96. What is your most treasured thing?
My members.

100. Please say one thing to our readers!
"I am Jaejoong. My name in initials is also JJ! Please give me chocolates ♥".



I think that Jaejoong is, after all, a bashful person…
He cannot greet the person whom he fell in love at first sight… so cute…
Oh, what kind of girl does Jaejoong fall in love at first sight?
But, he wants to be married at 28…so soon… please don’t marry~~~
Jaejoong, who does not know whether it is JJ (the magazine) or JJ (himself), I will give you the chocolates!
Your most treasured thing is the members. Jaejoong, please lend your hand so that the 5 members can always be together~~

Jaejoong’s current most favorite artist..m-flo
YOURS ONLY


Credits: mflo10yrs


LIES
Credits: sweet8791


T/N: Jaejoong’s part finishes here, this is a long article, since there are such
comments for all the five members. I will make a topic for each of the members. All the five will come out respectively, so everyone, please wait awhile for the others. Thank you!




Source: In 東方神起and eternity ~toko?wantebaku~ & mflo10yrs @ youtube & sweet8791 @ youtube
Translation: linkawaii & junsulv & smiley @ OneTVXQ.com
Credits: OneTVXQ.com { One World. One Red Ocean. One TVXQ! }

Feel free to repost, but please leave the full credits intact. Thanks!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

DBSK Lovers Online

Hits

-♥Followers♥-

Blog Archive

 

DBSK Kingdom Copyright 2009 Shoppaholic Designed by Ipietoon Image by Tadpole's Notez