Friday, January 29, 2010

[TRANS] 100129 Showcase Message - JunSu and JunHo


JH: Hello everyone, I'm JunHo.
JS: Hello everyone, I'm JunSu.
JH: Long time no see, everyone.
JS: Hello.
JH: On the 28th of March, I will be holding my debut showcase at BeiJing. I hope that everyone can attend and support me.
JS: Hi, it's been so long since I last greeted everyone. My brother will be holding his debut showcase at China. I hope that everyone can support him. I will also be attending the showcase this time, and I hope that everyone can give my brother support and warm encouragement. Hope to see everyone there. Thank you!
JH: Thank you!
JS: Fighting!


Source: YouKu
Translation: sshutingg @ OneTVXQ.com
Credits: OneTVXQ.com { One World. One Red Ocean. One TVXQ! }

Feel free to repost, but please leave the full credits intact. Thanks!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

DBSK Lovers Online

Hits

-♥Followers♥-

Blog Archive

 

DBSK Kingdom Copyright 2009 Shoppaholic Designed by Ipietoon Image by Tadpole's Notez