Sunday, February 21, 2010

[TRANS] 100220 The One teacher mentioned about Jaejoong and Junsu in interview.

Impt Note: SNSDForever has not provided the primary source to this news. Therefore, please read it at your own discretion.

The One teacher mentioned that the most outstanding students are Taeyeon, Jaejoong and Junsu in interview

1. While teaching the singers, is there any particular part which you pay more attention to?
To those wasn’t good, and still was the same even after practising for several years, I wouldn’t say much to them. However, to those who could do it, yet didn’t want to place any effort, I will impose them physically. I had taught more than 200 students such as TVXQ and SNSD’s Taeyeon etc and none of the students had not been beaten by me. For TVXQ, I beat them with the ski stick till it broke. After beating them, what they said was, “Thank you.”

2. Who are the most impressive students?
I felt that they were Taeyeon, Jaejoong and Junsu. It does not mean that I had taught the others lesser, but it was that most of the time they could not understand what I had said.


T/N: I'm not sure who was this particular The One teacher, or even what is The One lol. If any of you, O! members can give me the information, it will be greatly appreciated. ^^

Source: snsdforever.com
Translation: nings @ OneTVXQ.com
Special Thanks: ミ♥ Lovedust @ OneTVXQ.com
Credits: OneTVXQ.com { One World. One Red Ocean. One TVXQ! }

Feel free to repost, but please leave the full credits intact. Thanks!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

DBSK Lovers Online

Hits

-♥Followers♥-

Blog Archive

 

DBSK Kingdom Copyright 2009 Shoppaholic Designed by Ipietoon Image by Tadpole's Notez