Saturday, February 27, 2010

[TRANS] 100227 Shinjiroh Inoue Blog Update

2010-02-26 20:56:51
oOO!


Thank you all for your requests for Lambsey’s CLUB CITTA live concert, our "Tohoshinki self cover song corner".

The song "TAXI" is much more popular than I thought!
A song that was only included in the album should be so popular…I myself has written the lyrics for the song, and I am really surprised.
Are there many persons who have experienced such feelings?

For all the other songs, many people have emotionally written their feelings.
It will be difficult to select which song we should sing~!
Should we sing all the songs? (T/N: Inoue has provided Tohoshinki 6 songs in total.)
You are the one who will give me the supportive push! (Lol)

I am awaiting for your comments to my previous article. Thank you.


T/N: Up to this time, I can see 83 comments to the previous article, all the 6 songs are randomly requested. What is your favorite song?



Source: Shinjiroh Inoue’s Blog
Translation: smiley @ OneTVXQ.com
Credits: OneTVXQ.com { One World. One Red Ocean. One TVXQ! }

Feel free to repost, but please leave the full credits intact. Thanks!


0 comments:

Post a Comment

DBSK Lovers Online

Hits

-♥Followers♥-

Blog Archive

 

DBSK Kingdom Copyright 2009 Shoppaholic Designed by Ipietoon Image by Tadpole's Notez