Thursday, April 15, 2010

[TRANS] 100414 Max Matsuura's Twitter Updates

"Intend" is not good… are you trying to find my fault…

To have them come back as 5 is what I want to do the most.

I'm calm right now. Because I've already prepared to be understanding with everything.

I'm sorry but we've already done what we could within our limitation, and I know that it is your freedom to criticize us. In that case, please don't follow me [on Twitter].

I see… So would it be better if I call it their earnest feelings?

Q: No one wishes for something like that.
A: It's not just anyone's wish. It's their wish.

I think that each person has the freedom to choose what they believe in, so I won't have a problem with that.

This is really their earnest desire. I affirm it.

We do not have to right to stop what they want to do and what they earnestly desire for…


Source: Max Matsuura's Twitter
Translation: linhkawaii @ OneTVXQ.com
Credits: OneTVXQ.com { One World. One Red Ocean. One TVXQ! }

Feel free to repost, but please leave the full credits intact. Thanks!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

DBSK Lovers Online

Hits

-♥Followers♥-

Blog Archive

 

DBSK Kingdom Copyright 2009 Shoppaholic Designed by Ipietoon Image by Tadpole's Notez