Friday, April 16, 2010

[TRANS] 100415 Tohoshinki's Representative Seki Yoshihiro's Twitter

I will do my best to convey all of your opinions and requests to the manager and other responsible personnel so that I can bring you a good result! Although I say that, I am still a gofer, so please forgive me if there are questions that I am not able to answer!!

I met them the first time in 2003. They all love black music and pure music, and I still remember vividly how touching they were when they met Matsuo Kiyoshi-san*! Nothing has changed even now, from the viewpoint of us male staff members, they are people with a lot of charms!
*Matsuo Kiyoshi is a music producer, composer and music writer who was in charge of Tohoshinki's first Japanese album "Heart, Mind and Soul".


Source: Seki Yoshihiro's Twitter
Translation: linhkawaii @ OneTVXQ.com
Credits: OneTVXQ.com { One World. One Red Ocean. One TVXQ! }

Feel free to repost, but please leave the full credits intact. Thanks!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

DBSK Lovers Online

Hits

-♥Followers♥-

Blog Archive

 

DBSK Kingdom Copyright 2009 Shoppaholic Designed by Ipietoon Image by Tadpole's Notez