Friday, March 12, 2010

[Info] Send Your Message to Jaejoong for Sunao Ni Narenakute!

Wanna send your message to Jaejoong, or any other casts of “Sunao Ni Narenakute”???

click the picture below and follow our simple direction:


click the blue box, and you’ll get a pop up window like this:

fill the box in
I dunno if Jaejoong will understand my words, but well…. he should know what he’s going to get XDD

(attention: for website address, it should be less than 10 characters, so I was failed before when I tried to fill it with “www.sharingyoochun.net”.. so I changed it to “SYC” only)

click the left button…
and you’ll get this:

ARIGATOU GOZAIMASUTA!!!


source: fujitv
trans + shared by: sharingyoochun.net


0 comments:

Post a Comment

DBSK Lovers Online

Hits

-♥Followers♥-

Blog Archive

 

DBSK Kingdom Copyright 2009 Shoppaholic Designed by Ipietoon Image by Tadpole's Notez