Friday, March 12, 2010

[TRANS] 100313 Shinjiroh Inoue Blog Update

T/N: The single CD “Tokiwo Tomete” will be officially released on March 24.



2010-03-13 04:07:41

Tokiwo Tomete

This time, I received the sample before the release!

(picture)

I remember that I received the request for writing the lyrics in early last summer…
That is the reason why "the summer stars" appears in the phrase.

I am not a romantic person, but I do like to watch the stars.
Recently, I have not gone, but when the air was clear and pure, I used to go to Hakone or Mt. Fuji to watch the wonderful starry sky.
Then, I can feel that I am living in a vast universe, living just for a moment in the long, long, period of time.
And of course, you cannot stop the passage of time.

One time, I tend to write the word 切ない(T/N: Setsunai. Means "wistful") as 刹那い(T/N: implies the meaning of "ephemeral".)
I think that our wistful feelings are born from the passage of time, which we cannot avoid.

I first thought of the passage of time of all creations, when I received a request to use the "Tokiwo Tomete" phrase itself, the phrase in the demo lyrics.
If I can stop the passage of time, I want to hold a permanent feeling even when all the circumstances around me will change.
Since this lyrics are written in a past tense, you may think that it is the "feelings" of the past,
but I would like all of you to hear that the "feelings" are continued from the past, and is in the present progressive form.

This release has raised talks, and there seems to be arguments for and against, but the single release is again an honor for me, and I am happy.
I have done the works for the –never end remix- in the CD.
Writing the lyrics and handling the remix, the combination is mysterious…(lol)
The remix is the mixture of the good olden 1980s Billboard style and new ones, so please enjoy them, too!


Source: Shinjiroh Inoue’ Blog
Translation: smiley @ OneTVXQ.com
Credits: OneTVXQ.com { One World. One Red Ocean. One TVXQ! }

Feel free to repost, but please leave the full credits intact. Thanks!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

DBSK Lovers Online

Hits

-♥Followers♥-

Blog Archive

 

DBSK Kingdom Copyright 2009 Shoppaholic Designed by Ipietoon Image by Tadpole's Notez