Saturday, March 13, 2010

[TRANS] 100314 Eriko Kitagawa's Blog Update The Casting Story of "Sunaoni Narenakute"


2010-03-14 01:15:40

A….AND


Since there seems to be a misunderstanding, I would like to say that
I am not the person who casted Jaejoong in the drama.
Of course I received an approach beforehand as "What do you think of casting Jaejoong?"
I just answered "That’s great!".
In detail, I just said to Nakano-san (T/N: producer) "Great! That’s really great! I think the idea is wonderful!"

Nakano-san and Mitsuno-san (stage director) went to Korea, and have gone through the negotiations.
It was the FujiTV side that started the story of casting Jaejoong, yes, Nakano-san is the person.

So, for casting Jaejoong, it was an accidental wonder.

Jaejoong and I met each other in that very very cold Korea in the location place of "Heaven's Postman",
and our reunion two years later was,
in the warm coastal studio of FujiTV Odaiba, filled with the already springlike sunshine.
At the first meeting for "Sunaoni Narenakute".
(T/N: Kitagawa-san has written about this first meeting in her blog, but she deleted the article itself after a few hours time for some reason, so I have refrained from translating the article.)

I did not think that it will come out this way.
I thought that there are such nice surprises in life.
Jaejoong seemed to be surprised, too,
since he did not know that I was writing the script for "Sunaoni Narenakute".
He was very surprised.
And was happy and delighted.

To be linked by fate is … a wonder.




Source: Eriko Kitagawa’s Blog
Translation: smiley @ OneTVXQ.com
Credits: OneTVXQ.com { One World. One Red Ocean. One TVXQ! }

Feel free to repost, but please leave the full credits intact. Thanks!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

DBSK Lovers Online

Hits

-♥Followers♥-

Blog Archive

 

DBSK Kingdom Copyright 2009 Shoppaholic Designed by Ipietoon Image by Tadpole's Notez