Monday, February 15, 2010

[TRANS] 010217 "With All My Heart ~君が踊る、夏~"

Memo:
The translation you will soon be reading belongs to its respective translator and to OneTVXQ.com.
Do not edit them, nor alter them in any way because we will know. Do not claim them as your own.
Thank you very much, and please do enjoy! ♥


Credits: yuulinajae

With All My Heart ~君が踊る、夏~
(T/N: "With All My Heart ~Kimiga odoru, natsu~)

Artist: 東方神起
Lyrics by: Shinjiroh Inoue
Composed: Shinjiroh Inoue


鏡に映った 掛け違えたシャツのボタン
Kagamini utsutta kakechigaeta shatsuno botan
Reflected on the mirror, the buttons of my shirts are in the wrong buttonholes

そんな些細な事で君がいれば良かったと思う
Sonna sasaina kotode kimiga ireba yokattato omou
Even with these little things, I truly long for you


逢えない時間が 僕らの愛を強くした
Aenai jikanga bokurano aiwo tsuyokushita
The time we cannot spend together has deepened our love

言葉に詰まるならそっと頬にkissをしよう
Kotobani tsumarunara sotto hooni kiss wo shiyou
If I’m at a loss in words, I’ll just kiss you lightly on your cheek


それぞれを待つ日々は 忙しく過ぎるけど
Sorezorewo matsu hibiha isogashiku sugirukedo
The days longing for each other quickly passes by

こんなにも こんなにもただ…
Konnanimo konnanimo tada…
So fast, so fast, only..


逢いたくて ずっと君を思うよ… 心から君を
Aitakute zutto kimiwo omouyo.. kokorokara kimiwo
I miss you, My thoughts are always with you… from the bottom of my heart

もう一度 my heart 伝えたくて 
Mouichido my heart tsutaetakute
Once again, I want to give my heart to you

君が呼べば 僕は行くよ 
Kimiga yobeba bokuha yukuyo
If you call me, I’ll go to you

君のそばで笑いたいんだよ
Kimino sobade waraitaindayo
I want to smile by your side


ふとした瞬間 傷ついてしまった心
Futoshita shunkan kizutsuite shimatta kokoro
By mere moments, your heart may be hurt

ひとりじゃ直せない痛み 僕が癒したいよ
Hitorija naosenai itami bokuga iyashitaiyo
I want to comfort your hurts which cannot be healed alone

今逢えない時なら ただ君の面影を
Ima aenai tokinara tada kimino omokagewo
If I cannot be by your side, I’ll just

抱きしめて 抱きしめてほら…
Dakishimete dakishimete hora ...
Hold you shadow in my heart, hold in my heart, and…


どんな日も ずっと君思うよ…心から君を
Donna himo zutto kimiwo omouyo ... kokorokara kimiwo
All the days, my thoughts are always with you… from the bottom of my heart

もう二度と your heart 離さないから
Mou nidoto your heart hanasanaikara
I will never let go of your heart again

君が泣けば 僕は行くよ
Kimiga nakeba bokuha yukuyo
If you cry, I’ll go to you

君をいつも守りたいんだよ
Kimiwo itsumo mamoritaindayo
I want to always stand by your side


君が望むなら 全てを尽くして
Kimiga nozomunara subetewo tsukushite
If it is your wish, I’ll try every means

君の描く未来 永遠の夢を叶えたい I wish
Kimino egaku eienno yumewo kanaetai I wish
I want to grant your future, your eternal dreams, I wish


逢いたくて ずっと君思うよ… 心から君を
Aitakute zutto kimi omouyo ... kokoro kara kimiwo
I miss you, my thoughts are always with you, from the bottom of my heart

何度でも to heart 贈る smile for you
Nandodemo to heart okuru smile for you
For countless times, to heart, I’ll smile for you


悲しくても 嬉しくても
Kanashikutemo ureshikutemo
Even though sad, or happy

君のそばで笑いたいんだよ
Kimino sobade waraitaindayo
I want to smile by your side


With all my heart
With all my heart
With all my heart

Find me, and I’ll be there for you
Find me, and I’ll be there for you
Find me, and I’ll be there for you






Source: yuulinajae @ youtube
Translation: smiley @ OneTVXQ.com
Special thanks: diana© & Lexy & xU & junsulv @ OneTVXQ.com
Credits: OneTVXQ.com { One World. One Red Ocean. One TVXQ! }

Feel free to repost, but please leave the full credits intact. Thanks!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

DBSK Lovers Online

Hits

-♥Followers♥-

Blog Archive

 

DBSK Kingdom Copyright 2009 Shoppaholic Designed by Ipietoon Image by Tadpole's Notez