Friday, February 19, 2010

[TRANS] 100217 Oricon Style - Tohoshinki Special Issue, Special Oricon Chart

Chart

1st: Why Did I Fall In Love With You?
2nd: Share the World
3rd: Stand by U
4th: Purple Line
5th: Mirotic

In the “2009 Artistes' Album Sales Ranking Chart,” TVXQ, who has gained immense popularity over the past year, took the top three spots in the chart. Recently, they became the first boyband to grace the cover of popular women’s magazine "JJ," attracting much attention again, with their popularity soaring even higher. ORICON STYLE looked into the popularity of TVXQ’s "BEST SELECTION 2010" top five choices, and came up with the following information.

1st Place – Extremely Sad Ballad “Why Did I Fall In Love With You?”
“This was the first TVXQ song I listened to, and I was moved by the amazing harmonization. I can still remember how touched I was to this day. The harmonization of the five members was just too beautiful, I really liked it. This song is my motivation to like them.” A lot of people recognized TVXQ through this song. Harmonization is their forte, and many agree with this. Other than that, a 20-year-old male admitted that “When I first heard it, I was so touched, I was about to cry.” “It really is very easy to understand what the lyrics are trying to convey.” This song, which can almost make men cry, has garnered high popularity with the fans, both male and female.

2nd Place – “Share the World”
“I learnt about this song through the anime "One Piece," and I’ve really liked it since I first listened to it!” “I first listened to this song in "One Piece" and I had many feelings about it.” Being the theme song of popular anime "One Piece," this song is familiar with many. “This song melded with the anime itself.” The perspective of the world in the anime and the song are the same and soon, this song soon became firmly embedded in the heart of "One Piece" fans.

3rd Place – “Stand by U”
“The sad lyrics of the song and TVXQ’s voices match perfectly; the chorus just gets stuck in your head.” “I can actually feel the excellent singing skills of the five members.” The perspective of the world that the song portrays and their voices garnered a lot of attention and won everyone’s hearts.

4th and 5th Place – “Purple Line” and “Mirotic”
“Because of their superb dance skills, the song is quite a hit.” “Dance fuses TVXQ’s visual charisma into the best song.” Both songs got good comments about their superb dance skills.

As for 1st place “Why Did I Fall In Love With You?” and 3rd Place “Stand By U,” they were awarded the big prize in the lyrics department, as well as good reviews in a Japanese albums' awards ceremony. Of course, it is because of TVXQ’s skill in harmonization, dance performances and personal charisma that we can call TVXQ's "BEST SELECTION 2010" a beautiful selection. Whether it is people who have just heard for the first time or old fans, this album is certainly a classic not to be missed.


Source: Oricon Style + HEY!JJ
Translation: faithintvxq @ OneTVXQ.com
Credits: OneTVXQ.com { One World. One Red Ocean. One TVXQ! }

Feel free to repost, but please leave the full credits intact. Thanks!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

DBSK Lovers Online

Hits

-♥Followers♥-

Blog Archive

 

DBSK Kingdom Copyright 2009 Shoppaholic Designed by Ipietoon Image by Tadpole's Notez