Wednesday, November 25, 2009

[FACC] 091126 TVXQ LIVE TODAY! Best Hit Kayosai! ^^


(Photo from last year's Best Hit Kayosai.)


FACC: Comments of the Bigeast who are going to participate Best Hit Kayosai. ^^

TVXQ appeared last year at Best Hit, so predicting that they might appear again this year,
I sent my application form to attend the event. And yes! I won!! But only I won; none of my friends
got a ticket, only me. But no complaints, I am so lucky to win! I sure will have fun at the event!

I won the ticket, but my best friend did not, and she really wanted to see JJ in person.
I am going to cheer for my friend as well and scream for our TVXQ when I get there.

Yeah! I get to see all five of them perform together at the Best Hit,
how lucky am I! Umm... I may have used up all my best luck?
Oh well, New Year is coming soon, so I will just enjoy and scream for our TVXQ!!

I am going to bring a Bigeast towel and a pen light. I plan to go early to stand in line.
I could not sleep at all last night. It's Today!!! Kya~~~~!!! laugh.gif


Participating Artist:
http://www.ytv.co.jp/besthits/artist/index.html

T/N: Let us look forward to their report coming from Japan very soon!
It is Today~~~~~~:^^



Always Keep The Faith!


Source: Bigeast + YTV
Translation: Junsulv @ OneTVXQ.com
Credits: OneTVXQ.com { One World. One Red Ocean. One TVXQ! }

Feel free to repost, but please leave the full credits intact. Thanks!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

DBSK Lovers Online

Hits

-♥Followers♥-

Blog Archive

 

DBSK Kingdom Copyright 2009 Shoppaholic Designed by Ipietoon Image by Tadpole's Notez