Wednesday, November 25, 2009

[TRANS] 091125 Kitagawa Eriko's Blog Entry, She apologized for revealing JaeSuChun's flight



Uhhh.


Wasn't I sleeping.
But no, just now, I found some harsh comments left on my blog regarding TouJaeTen [Tohoshinki + Jaejoong + Tengoku].
Somehow, after writing that, I felt like it would become a badddd thing.
Right.
That's right.
Their [JaeSuChun] flight schedule….
People were saying that what I did was wrong, because people would be stalking them [from the information I gave out].
I've been thinking this since I posted that up.

No matter how many years I've worked in this industry.
No matter how many years I've written for Johnny's (but Tohoshinki is totally different from Johnny's).
I'm very sorry! [for not knowing that revealing such information would cause troubles to Tohoshinki]

But I've already posted that. [so it's too late to delete it]
Sorry!
I'll run away then
Well, at least the boys won't be eaten up. (Eh, are there people who would eat them up?)

Source: Kitagawa Eriko's Blog
Translation: linhkawaii @ OneTVXQ.com
Credits: OneTVXQ.com { One World. One Red Ocean. One TVXQ! }

Feel free to repost, but please leave the full credits intact. Thanks!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

DBSK Lovers Online

Hits

-♥Followers♥-

Blog Archive

 

DBSK Kingdom Copyright 2009 Shoppaholic Designed by Ipietoon Image by Tadpole's Notez