Tuesday, November 17, 2009

[TRANS] 091116 Eriko Kitagawa's Blog Update 3


Thank you sunny-san for your wonderful question.

I would like to make a few comments about the new drama, of which I’ve recently written the script.

(few sentences omitted)

The drama is not a love story.
I think I’ve finally broke new ground.

One more.
The theme (of the drama) is very similar to Jaejoong’s “Heaven’s Postman”.
Well, “Heaven’s” is a true love story, but..

Both of my works are based on my mother’s death.
The theme for the drama “Beautiful Life” which I’ve written long ago is the same, too.
(I hardly ever write about these things, since it would sound that the drama belongs to me. )

“Beautiful Life” was written immediately after my mother’s death.
More than 10 years have passed since her death, so I am thinking of the script from my new point ov views.
I think, both (of my recent works) are....

One is a drama (I cannot announce the title yet), and the other is “Heaven’s Postman”.

Looking at both of my works, you may find a connection between them..

I’ve thought about this for the first time. I noticed this just now.


T/N: 1. I remember reading in her blog a few days ago that she herself would like to write the Japanese subs for the movie HP if it is going to be released in Japan. She really treasures her works, always sincerely thinking about the scripts.
2. One of her famous works, the drama “Long Vacation” was rebroadcasted again this November (last broadcast was on Nov. 12) on Fuji TV, one of the main broadcasting stations. (The drama “LV” was first broadcasted in 1996.) I watched the rebroadcasted version a few days ago, and found that the story still looks fresh & new. I think this shows the true power of Kitagawa’s works. Keeping my fingers crossed for the HP to be released in Japan!



Source: Eriko Kitagawa’s Blog
Translation: smiley @ OneTVXQ.com
Credits: OneTVXQ.com { One World. One Red Ocean. One TVXQ! }

Feel free to repost, but please leave the full credits intact. Thanks!



0 comments:

Post a Comment

DBSK Lovers Online

Hits

-♥Followers♥-

Blog Archive

 

DBSK Kingdom Copyright 2009 Shoppaholic Designed by Ipietoon Image by Tadpole's Notez