Thursday, November 19, 2009

[TRANS] 091120 Eriko Kitagawa’s Blog Update 5

[TRANS] 091120 Eriko Kitagawa’s Blog Update 5 



T/N: "ToJaeTen" is a word made by Eriko. It is an abbreviation for Tohoshinki + Jaejoong + Tengoku [heaven].


2009-11-19 19:17:53


What I am thinking now is,
Next time when I meet Jaejoong, I will not convey my message
“You are so loved by the Japanese fans.”
Jaejoong, first of all, can I strangle you?
Just like Hiro of Halfway (my movie) strangled Shuu with his muffler.

T/N: http://halfway-movie.jp/#/trailer

“Do you know the tremendous efforts I made for you~!”
“Ki, Ki, Kitagawa-san, it hurts. I have no idea what you are talking about…”
“You don’t have to understand~! I was sick for a few days, you’re responsible for it~!”
I would strangle Jaejoong for two times. Oh, he won’t die of it.

I truly wish for that day to come, the first stage greeting date
I recovered completely now.

Oh, it was true that I was not feeling well by this “TouJaeTen” project.
My cold seems to have gone away, too.

The place where I visited yesterday was,
TV Asahi Corporation.
The TV broadcasting company.

T/N: TV Asahi is one of the major nationwide TV broadcasting companies

I have been telling you that I will meet an important person, an important person, in a childish way,
I saw the director of TV Asahi.

I was very nervous, but the person was soft and kind, and I was very relieved.

It was as though I went trembling with fear to the dentist, but he was a kind person.
And that the treatment did not hurt me.

I brought everyone’s comments, and he willingly received all of them.
I think he recognized everyone’s feelings.
He said that he understood my and all the fans’ feelings.
He would proceed so that the movie can be released in the movie theaters.

Thank you very much!!!!

The “Heaven’s Postman” is a collaboration of Korea and Japan.
This is one of the series of 7 works, called “Telecinema”
And it seems that they will release the 7 works together.
In Korea, the 7 works are released together…
I completely understood the concept / purpose of this “Telecinema” and wrote my scripts.
It should be released as the package, yes, introduced in a package is the most beautiful way.
At that time, I would write the Japanese subs by myself.

TV Asahi is not a movie distributing agency.
The distributing agency and movie theaters are not decided yet.
I would appreciate it if it would come out in good conditions.

So everyone,
It’s time for the promised standing ovation.
“Terebi Asahi, arigato~!” (T/N “Thank you~ TV Asahi!”)
Please say it aloud, and clap your hands, too.
Just say thank you~, and everything will be fine (←Hey there)

Thinking back, I just conveyed all your letters to TV Asahi.
The person to decide upon, be responsible for, and grant your dreams, it is not myself.
The person is the director of TV Asahi, and TV Asahi Corporation.

If it proceeds successfully, please give your sincere thanks to TV Asahi.

Something just popped in my head. I conveyed all your letters to TV Asahi.
In Heaven’s Postman, Jaejoong tried to deliver the peoples’ letters, who could not overcome their grief (for the loss of their beloved) to heaven.
Both are just delivering, but something is changing during the process,
And, unexpectedly, the theme of HP and the reality has become similar.
I think that “sending / conveying our messages to others” is really important.
Especially to those who are living.

Bye for now.
I’ll look forward to seeing all of you in my next TouJaeTen article.
Maybe the official announcement will be made earlier


This is my name card, which I brought yesterday.
It was a while since I last used it.
I usually do not bring my name cards, I think my face speaks out well enough.


T/N: Up to this time, I can see more than 1400 comments for this article, all thanking Kitagawa for her supports in order to release HP in Japan.



Source: Eriko Kitagawa’s Blog
Translation: smiley @ OneTVXQ.com
Credits: OneTVXQ.com { One World. One Red Ocean. One TVXQ! }

Feel free to repost, but please leave the full credits intact. Thanks!



0 comments:

Post a Comment

DBSK Lovers Online

Hits

-♥Followers♥-

Blog Archive

 

DBSK Kingdom Copyright 2009 Shoppaholic Designed by Ipietoon Image by Tadpole's Notez