Wednesday, November 18, 2009

[TRANS] 091119 Eriko Kitagawa’s Blog Update 4 


TouJaeTen, Good impressions!!!


T/N "TouJaeTen" is a word made by Eriko. It is an abbreviation for Tohoshinki + Jaejoong + Tengoku [heaven]. Eriko was scheduled to meet the director of a company who has the authority to decide upon the movie’s release in Japan. Please refer to http://www.onetvxq.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=6993 for details.


2009-11-18 18:27:16


Oh, I’m so tired.
I am so sorry that my first message is like this, but it is true.
I just came back home.

I received good impressions ❤❤❤❤
I think it is OK!
Good~
And I’m tired.

Since I was not feeling well from the morning, I would like to make detailed reports tomorrow or the day after tomorrow.
I will definitely update you, TouJaeTen followers.
So, please wait awhile.

WOW~~~~~~~ I would like to drink beer. But I’ve caught a cold, so I drank Kakonaru (T/N medicine for curing colds) instead.

Can I tell you the truth?
For me, I really made great efforts to you, for all the fans.
20% of the efforts were for me, and 80% were for TouJaeTen followers.
Everyone is so serious about this, it is becoming somewhat frightening.
Actually, I myself had given up for the release of “Heaven’s Postman”, and I was up to a mental state that I have no chances for releasing any of my works (single dramas, continuous dramas, movies) in Japan.
So I did my best for all of you.
And am completely tired.
So, I will go to bed today.

But, I would like to convey my message that the drama’s release should go on smoothly.
Jaejoong’s movie “Heaven’s Postman” should be released in Japan, the subs made by myself.
For the detailed items, I would inform you when I wake up from my hibernation.

So, let me go to sleep for the time being.
Good night.


These are all your comments that I’ve printed out.
32115 comments, two cardboard boxes!
I have printed them all out, and brought them to the director.


T/N This article was posted about 14 hours ago. Up to the time I’ve checked, there are 2700 comments, all thanking Kitagawa for her hard works in supporting HP. Wow~~~ she seems like a guardian for Tohoshiki fans!



Source: Eriko Kitagawa’s Blog
Translation: smiley @ OneTVXQ.com
Credits: OneTVXQ.com { One World. One Red Ocean. One TVXQ! }

Feel free to repost, but please leave the full credits intact. Thanks!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

DBSK Lovers Online

Hits

-♥Followers♥-

Blog Archive

 

DBSK Kingdom Copyright 2009 Shoppaholic Designed by Ipietoon Image by Tadpole's Notez