Wednesday, December 16, 2009

[INFO] 091211 Keita's Message to Taegoon

Hihhi, Jaejoong is really sweet and supportive ^_^

On December 11th at Nakano Zero hall in Tokyo, Japan “TAEGOON White Love 2009″ was held. There was shown a supporting video messages from many artists such as Wheesung, SS501 Hyun-joong, w-inds Tachibana Keita, and TVXQ Junsu and Jaejoong.


Here is what w-inds Tachibana Keita’s message says:

“Good evening to all of you who are in Nakano Zero hall. This is w-inds Tachibana Keita. Why I joined in this comment video (despite the fact that Taegoon and Keita don’t even know each other yet), it’s because last night suddenly I got a call from my friend Jaejoong. ‘My hoobae Taegoon will do a concert, please make a support message!”. When I already got such request, it’s hard for me to refuse.

Therefore now I can show my support to Taegoon’s debut concert as well. For Taegoon-san, you already made your debut, but we haven’t met each other yet. (everyone laughs)

I’m expecting a great performance. If only I get the chance, I really want to watch the performance myself, and through Jaejoong, I think we can meet someday. So good luck and I hope today you’ll make your own great performance.”



Credits: junko
trans: sharingyoochun.net
Shared by: sharingyoochun.net + DBSKnights

0 comments:

Post a Comment

DBSK Lovers Online

Hits

-♥Followers♥-

Blog Archive

 

DBSK Kingdom Copyright 2009 Shoppaholic Designed by Ipietoon Image by Tadpole's Notez