Friday, December 18, 2009

[Trans] Super Junior Interview After Golden Disc Awards: “I feel bad for TVXQ disbanding crisis”


- only translate the part that is related to TVXQ -

Lee-teuk “I feel bad for TVXQ disbanding crisis”

- To be able to finally escape from the shadow of TVXQ, is that maybe the reason of your tears?

“TVXQ might have debuted a little earlier than us, but when it comes to age, they’re my dongsaengs. In fact, TVXQ is a subject at which SuJu has been so envious. Watching the feature of them jumping as the best group in the world only from aside, there was a thought ‘when will our turn be?”

- In relation to that, do you really care about the disbanding crisis of TVXQ?

“Sure, it hurts me too. They’re all my good dongsaengs. Especially Junsu. I’ve been knowing him for 3-4 years since our high school trainee, he has been a friend and a hoobae who shared happiness and sorrow with me. He consulted to me when he faced a difficult problem. I feel that we’re the same and don’t have much difference. I really want them to compromise their hearts to each other.


credit: news nate
trans: sharingyoochun.net
shared: DBSK Kingdom


0 comments:

Post a Comment

DBSK Lovers Online

Hits

-♥Followers♥-

Blog Archive

 

DBSK Kingdom Copyright 2009 Shoppaholic Designed by Ipietoon Image by Tadpole's Notez