Sunday, December 13, 2009

[TRANS] 091212 JaeChun's Birthday Wish for Junsu - Smile Again



有天(Yoochun):

在以前 啊 不是以前 是不久前
Last time, ah, not last time, not too long ago,
我实在很累 就打电话说:俊秀啊,我快做不下去了。
I was feeling very tired, so I called and said: Junsu-ah, I can't do this anymore.
那时俊秀说:有天呐,如果你做不下去 那我也不行
At that moment, Junsu said: Yoochun-ah, if you can't do this anymore, then I won't be able to hold on either.
因为这句话,因为他说我们一起挺过去这句话,我还在这里吧
Because of these words, because he said we'll go through this together, that's why I'm still here.
想对俊秀说生日快乐
I wanted to tell him, Happy Birthday.


在中(Jaejoong):

不带俊秀和有天在日本发了单曲
I went to Japan with Yoochun to release a single without taking Junsu along,
我认识的俊秀 一直都是 每个瞬间都很乐观地练习和活动
The Junsu I know is always optimistic when practising or going through with all the activities.
哈 真是让我得到很多力量的朋友 精神上
Ha... He's really a friend who gave me a lot power, spiritually.
这位朋友 其实在我们3个里面是领袖 精神领袖
This friend, is actually the leader among the 3 of us, the spiritual leader.
哈哈 队员感到累的时候 在精神上给很多帮助
Haha... whenever the members feel tired, he gives us a lot of comfort/help spiritually.
想对细亚俊秀说声谢谢
I want to say to Xiah Junsu, Thank you!

credit:Baidu + tohoshiya @dbsg lj
shared by:dbsknights

0 comments:

Post a Comment

DBSK Lovers Online

Hits

-♥Followers♥-

Blog Archive

 

DBSK Kingdom Copyright 2009 Shoppaholic Designed by Ipietoon Image by Tadpole's Notez