Friday, November 6, 2009

[TRANS] 091104: Part 1 of Kitagawa's Blog Message on Nov, 4th, 2009.


The movie, "Heaven's Postman", is shown in a movie theaters in November of this year in Korea,
it seems to be broad casted on TV in January through February of the next year in Korea.

The main star of this movie is Jeajoong from TVXQ.

I received several inquiries from you asking me when it is going to be shown in Japan?

I want to hear it! (I myself want to know about it!)

I think that the details are not yet decided.
There is no communication from them coming to me.

This coming Friday, I intend to contact the person who are in charge of this project.

I must have courage to ask them!! (Be bold Eriko!)

Well, it is not me who directly contact them.
(T/N: It sounds like that she has to go through someone to deliver her request
to the official of this project.)

I recieved the final product. It is really well done.
All in Korean, no Japanese sub titles yet.
If no one does it, I myself will do it!
(T/N: So she is fluent in Korean?? Or she would hire someone? ^^)

It is really a good product, please watch it everyone!!


By Eriko Kitagawa
The Screen Writer of Heaven's Postman


http://ameblo.jp/eriko-kitagawa/entry-10380896206.html

Source: Eriko Kitagawa:
Translated by: Junsulv@OneTVXQ.com
Shared by: OneTVXQ.com { One World. One Red Ocean. One TVXQ! }

Feel free to repost, but please leave the full credits intact. Thank you!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

DBSK Lovers Online

Hits

-♥Followers♥-

Blog Archive

 

DBSK Kingdom Copyright 2009 Shoppaholic Designed by Ipietoon Image by Tadpole's Notez