Sunday, December 20, 2009

[TRANS] 091220 ERIKO KITAGAWA'S BLOG UPDATES

2009-12-20 14:05:02
Oh, no~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ (I found in your comments)

It seems that Tohoshinki sang Oda-san's (T/N: Kazumasa Oda. Original singer of the song) "Kotobani Dekinai".
I wanted to watch it..
I wanted to watch "Bokurano Ongaku".
I wanted to watch it so much, I want to borrow a video tape from Fuji TV.

Please inform me. Please inform me well in advance. Please inform me on a timely basis about those things.


2009-12-20 17:12:36
Wow~~~~~~~ (I found in your comments)
Thank you for the person who informed me of the youtube address~
I went to watch it.
It was lovely. Tohoshinki's "Kotobani dekinai".
I think Oda-san will be delighted, too. They have sung the song so lovely.

By the way, who was playing the piano? Suga-san?
Suga Shikao?
Looking from behind, it was similar to him.
Impossible?



2009-12-20 17:16:12
Their pronunciation of "To"

I love their broken Japanese.
I just love their pronouncing "to" of "Tohoshinki". It's so lovely. It makes your heart beat.
I like the way they sing "to" in "Koto~bani♪".

Thank you very much for your informing of youtube.
It was a 4 minutes experience for a change.
Where did they film that song?
That was a lovely place.
The window was so large, and you could see the Tokyo Tower.
I thought, if it is a restaurant, I would like to go there.
But I think that was a studio.


T/N: Eriko Kitagawa is the original screenwriter for the movie "Heaven's Postman".


T/N2: There were questions raised below concerning the pronunciation of "to" of Tohoshinki members. This is just my personal impression, but I hear Tohoshinki members pronounce "to" as "tto", which sounds more soft, emotional, and sentimental to our Japanese ears. I just love their way of saying "tto", too.


(Tohoshinki version)

Credits: frankshin829


(Original Song of Kazumasa Oda)
Credits: odafankazu



Source: Eriko Kitagawa’s Blog & frankshin829 @ youtube & odafankazu @ youtube
Translation: smiley @ OneTVXQ.com
Credits: OneTVXQ.com { One World. One Red Ocean. One TVXQ! }

Feel free to repost, but please leave the full credits intact. Thanks!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

DBSK Lovers Online

Hits

-♥Followers♥-

Blog Archive

 

DBSK Kingdom Copyright 2009 Shoppaholic Designed by Ipietoon Image by Tadpole's Notez