Saturday, December 26, 2009

[TRANS] 091227 Tohomobile PLAYBACK SPECIAL, Yunho's Q&As about 2009

[TRANS] 091227 Tohomobile PLAYBACK SPECIAL

Continued from 091226 Yoochun's Q&As.
This is a special year-end feature of Tohomobile.

★ 9 Questions to Tohoshinki ★

Yunho

Q. What is one thing that you want to say about 2009?
Yunho: I was very grateful.

Q. What was your best memory of 2009?
Yunho: The final stop of our tour in Tokyo Dome.

Q. When did you feel the most happy in 2009?
Yunho: I'm very into bowling at the moment, so I was very happy to break my own records.

Q. You did say that you wanted to learn how to play guitar in 2009, were you able to do that?
Yunho: I didn't.

Q. What was one thing you wanted to achieve in 2009 but couldn't?
Yunho: Travel.

Q. What did you do in your off time, please tell us!
Yunho: I went back to my hometown to visit my family and friends.

Q. What words did you use the most in 2009?
Yoochun: Ganbarimasu [I'll try my best].

Q. What was one thing that surprised you the most in 2009?
Yunho: When we did our live in Tokyo Dome, I was surprised to see so many people there.

Q. Please tell us one thing that you want to challenge yourself in 2010!
Yunho: Skydiving.

Source: Tohomobile + linhkawaii
Translation: linhkawaii @ OneTVXQ.com
Credits: OneTVXQ.com { One World. One Red Ocean. One TVXQ! }

Feel free to repost, but please leave the full credits intact. Thanks!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

DBSK Lovers Online

Hits

-♥Followers♥-

Blog Archive

 

DBSK Kingdom Copyright 2009 Shoppaholic Designed by Ipietoon Image by Tadpole's Notez