Monday, December 21, 2009

[TRANS] 0912211 Eriko Kitagawa’s Blog Update

2009-12-21 00:12:00


Wow~~MJ!

Thank you for informing me.
I heard Salyu’s "Halfway".
Thank you for singing the song in the full chorus version.
Thank you, Ishihara P of NHK.
My heart was beating when I saw my name "Eriko" credited for writing the lyrics~
I want to talk proudly.
Scriptwriter Eriko Kitagawa is normal for me. (I don’t want to boast about that.)

The song was written by me, Kobayashi-san, and Salyu.
I wrote almost all the lyrics, asking Kobayashi-san to do them in my own way.
Don’t you think that it is a nice song? (Well, to be honest, it is a nice song thanks to Kobayashi-san and Salyu-chan.)

So now, I am now waiting for Jaejoong to appear.



T/N: Do you remember Kitagawa-san saying that she wants to strangle Jaejoong with her muffler (as in the movie "Halfway") when they meet again, telling him of her tremendous efforts & helps in order to release the "Heaven’s Postman" in Japan.
http://halfway-movie.jp/#/trailer
Kitagawa was the movie director for the movie "Halfway", and she also joined in writing the lyrics for the theme song "Halfway" (by Salyu). "Halfway" was also sung in yesterday's Music Japan Christmas Special.



Source: Eriko Kitagawa’s Blog
Translation: smiley @ OneTVXQ.com
Credits: OneTVXQ.com { One World. One Red Ocean. One TVXQ! }

Feel free to repost, but please leave the full credits intact. Thanks!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

DBSK Lovers Online

Hits

-♥Followers♥-

Blog Archive

 

DBSK Kingdom Copyright 2009 Shoppaholic Designed by Ipietoon Image by Tadpole's Notez