Thursday, December 24, 2009

[TRANS] 091224 Tohoshinki's Christmas Messages, From Tohomobile

[TRANS] 091224 Tohoshinki's Christmas Messages, from Tohomobile


These messages are a part of Tohomobile's Christmas Special.

Merry Christmas

Everyone~♥
This year too, I wish you would be having memorable moments...
Please spend it enjoyably~!!

PS ⇒ Take me with you to party too♫♪

-Yunho-

☆☆☆☆☆

Everyone~!!

Merry X-mas---
This year too, I wish you would have a warm X-mas~
Thank you as always ♥

JeJung

☆☆☆☆☆


How is everyone doing?

Were you able to find a lover~?
For me, I'm still by myself... ㅠㅠ
But I'm not lonely~!!!
Because I have you guys~! Thank you!
Merry Christmas

Yuchun

☆☆☆☆☆

Merry X-mas~♥

This time, instead of spending it by yourself
please spend it with your precious one.
It would be good if you could meet Santa~ ^.^

-Junsu-

☆☆☆☆☆
Merry Christmas~ ^^

This year too, please spend your Christmas happily~!♡
with your precious one~ ^^

-Changmin-


Source: Tohomobile + linhkawaii
Translation: linhkawaii @ OneTVXQ.com
Credits: OneTVXQ.com { One World. One Red Ocean. One TVXQ! }

Feel free to repost, but please leave the full credits intact. Thanks!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

DBSK Lovers Online

Hits

-♥Followers♥-

Blog Archive

 

DBSK Kingdom Copyright 2009 Shoppaholic Designed by Ipietoon Image by Tadpole's Notez