Tuesday, December 22, 2009

[TRANS] 091222 Eriko Kitagawa’s Blog Update



2009-12-22 18:47:18

Heaven’s Postman
At last, or finally,
I started the Japanese translation for “Heaven’s Postman”!
Since there is the original Japanese script for this work,
you may think that you can leave it as it is..
But I think there are some funny parts, considering the different cultures and the way of speaking.
So I am going through it again, looking at the finished film.

I can look at Jaejoong’s beautiful close–up all the time.
Starting from new year.
Or, maybe I can start from the end of this year.

For those who are not Tohoshinki fans, and those how don’t know Hyo Joo –chan (Actress, the heroine)
This is my painstaking work.
The completed film is also lovely.
For those who are reading my blog for the first time, I wrote the original script, and the movie was filmed in Korea.
Please watch it, I will be so delighted.

For the release date of the movie, I will inform you when I know the details.
There should be an official announcement, too.

So I am getting busy.
OMG~~very, very, busy.

Maybe my blog updates will not be so frequent,
but we can meet on TV or movie.
Well, I’am not the one to appear on screen,
but my words would be spoken by all the lovely people,
so please carefully watch the movie.
Of course, I will inform you everytime!

(Picture of the script)

This is the kiss scene for “Heaven’s Postman”, the Japanese script.

A quiet kiss, in a very natural way.
A silent and beautiful kiss, just as the evening dusk.

It is written like this.
If I was the movie director,
I should get mad checking the stage directions!



Source: Eriko Kitagawa’s Blog
Translation: smiley @ OneTVXQ.com
Credits: OneTVXQ.com { One World. One Red Ocean. One TVXQ! }

Feel free to repost, but please leave the full credits intact. Thanks!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

DBSK Lovers Online

Hits

-♥Followers♥-

Blog Archive

 

DBSK Kingdom Copyright 2009 Shoppaholic Designed by Ipietoon Image by Tadpole's Notez