Monday, February 1, 2010

[TRANS] 100201 Taegoon Doesn't Want to be Asked About Jaejoong Anymore

Taegoon who is known to be close friends with Jaejoong of TVXQ said during an episode of My Name Is Taegoon that he does not want interviewers to ask him questions about Jaejoong.

Taegoon says “There’s a lot of people who thought poorly of me, they said I blackmail my friends and take advantage of TVXQ, there’s many people saying that.” He continued, “I often talked about it with Jaejoong, but I don’t like people to look at me like that. There were many people who regarded us as good, but a lot also said I took advantage of it. We were very hurt.. I didn’t talk about Jaejoong for a while. I request for them not to ask but they still do and write about it.” Although they continually ask him about it, he says “It’s a challenge, I don’t want to give trouble to my friends. I don’t like bothering him.“


Credits: taegoon.wordpress.com
Shared by: OneTVXQ.com

0 comments:

Post a Comment

DBSK Lovers Online

Hits

-♥Followers♥-

Blog Archive

 

DBSK Kingdom Copyright 2009 Shoppaholic Designed by Ipietoon Image by Tadpole's Notez