Tuesday, February 2, 2010

[TRANS] 100202 Update of Yu Kigoshi’s Blog

2010-01-30 13:16:52
-Postscript-

I received (this) from avex (*^▽^*)
I will listen to the song from now on, and I’m going out for a drive!
Oh, for the jacket-sized card, I got Changmin (*^▽^*) Our dear youngest brother…

Good morning!
I’ve conveyed all of your messages to Yunho’s father.
I’ve been exchanging emails with him, and have been listening to his comments about this magazine article.

I know that many are concerned, but for the article in the certain magazine, the part which says “Yunho is promised to work in the management position (T/N: of the company) in the future” is all false.
Since there are so many inaccurate stories going around, Yunho’s father seems to be very tired.
Yunho’s father is well-acquainted with law matters, so he explained to me in detail (using his legal knowledge) the contents of the article, “Yunho is promised to work in the management position.”
But since some were picky to comment on each of his words (T/N: in my previous post), I will not disclose what he said here.

Please just believe that the article itself is completely fake and false.

Though it looks easy, it may be difficult. Please just believe in the official announcement, the direct words of the parents and the five Tohoshinki members.


PS. All of your messages, my letter, and my present seems to be handed over to Yunho. So everyone, please be relieved (*^▽^*) I am happy for all of you.


Source: Yu Kigoshi’s blog
Translation: smiley @ OneTVXQ.com
Special thanks: diana© @ OneTVXQ.com
Credits: OneTVXQ.com { One World. One Red Ocean. One TVXQ! }

Feel free to repost, but please leave the full credits intact. Thanks!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

DBSK Lovers Online

Hits

-♥Followers♥-

Blog Archive

 

DBSK Kingdom Copyright 2009 Shoppaholic Designed by Ipietoon Image by Tadpole's Notez