Tuesday, December 29, 2009

[Info]TVXQ plays on Venezuelan Radio Station


On December 28th, TVXQ / DBSK / Tohoshinki's hitMirotic played on one of Venezuela's top radio stationsUniverso 107.1 FM. This news shouldn't be too surprising, considering the fact that Jaejoong's image was spotted recently in the country. It's still pretty cool none the less.

The radio station even conducted an interview with The President and Vice President from the local Venezuelan Fanclub named "Purple Flame." If you can read Spanish, youcan read the information here. Thanks to Addie and Dayi for the tips. Remember to visit the ONETVXQ Forums.



cr: FCPurpleFlameTVXQ

credits: allkpop

Comments: Aww Im so happy for the Venezuelan Fanclub =3 I was reading the information at their fanclub and Im so happy that these two girls have achieved this. Though it has made me nostalgic ecause it made me remember the time that the Peruvian fans really got to achieve this too, I remember being on my room listening to the radio and got really excited when I heard Purple Line at the radio, it lasted two days and they also talked about the Peruvian FC and the guys, they also played O Sei.Han.Go it was so wonderful to be true at that moment, it lasted little though u_u...I wish this could be repeated...but Im happy for our fellow Venezuelan fans =3 makes me want to try again and listen to the guys on the radio again..

0 comments:

Post a Comment

DBSK Lovers Online

Hits

-♥Followers♥-

Blog Archive

 

DBSK Kingdom Copyright 2009 Shoppaholic Designed by Ipietoon Image by Tadpole's Notez