Saturday, January 2, 2010

[TRANS] 100103 Shinjiroh Inoue Blog Update

[TRANS] 011003 Shinjiroh Inoue Blog Update


(T/N: This is the update of the songwriter Shinjiroh Inoue’s blog. Inoue wrote the lyrics for “Stand by U” and “Taxi”.
2010-01-30 01:52:23

Recently, I received some comments to my article of December 2.
(Please click here here for the translations of his Dec 2 message.)

I received messages from my friends (during my college days) for “Stand by U”, and maybe because of Japan Record Awards and Kouhaku…thank you very much.

Through the conversation of Tohoshinki fans, I came to know that this song is loved by many people, and I am very delighted.

To show my gratitude, I would like to arrange songs in addition to writing the lyrics. I will do my best, so please support me!

(other sentences omitted)



Source: Shinjiroh Inoue’ Blog
Translation: smiley @ OneTVXQ.com
Credits: OneTVXQ.com { One World. One Red Ocean. One TVXQ! }

Feel free to repost, but please leave the full credits intact. Thanks!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

DBSK Lovers Online

Hits

-♥Followers♥-

Blog Archive

 

DBSK Kingdom Copyright 2009 Shoppaholic Designed by Ipietoon Image by Tadpole's Notez