Thursday, February 11, 2010

[TRANS] 100211 RAY Magazine March 2010 - Valentine's Day Q&A

[JEJUNG]

Q. A menu you'd like to create yourself?
A: a-nation's LOVE Bento. I want to make it for someone I like. Although my cooking is considered good, it's lonely if I keep eating by myself!

Q. Do you think it's better if a girl knows how to cook?
Although it's good if she knows, I can always teach her if she doesn't! Cooking together, isn't that nice?

Q. Favourite food right now.
A: It's still super spicy food! It's different from my appearance, I'm full of passion inside! (laugh) I can't do without spicy food!

Q. For Valentine's Day, under what kind of circumstances do you want to receive chocolates?
A: As long as I receive them, I'm happy~!

Q. Please talk about a highlight of your new song!
A: Even though it's the cold winter season, those without partners please listen to this song and cheer up!

Message:
"Everyone has been supporting us for a long time, our achievements are all thanks to you.
Please continue to support us. See you^^"
-Jejung-




[YUNHO]

Q. Please tell us a recipe that you'd like to taste again.
The healthy tofu and chicken hotpot that was published during December 2008. Because it's healthy and good for the body, but it's also delicious!

Q. Do you think it's better if a girl knows how to cook?
A. It's better if she can! Compared to someone who can't, if she knows how to then it's additional points. Something like that.

Q. Favourite food right now.
A. Intestines hotpot. It's really tasty! It also keeps your body warm so I crave it when it's cold.

Q. Please talk about a highlight of your new song!
In the PV, there's a scene where I'm dancing surrounded by other dancers. I think it's cool, so everyone, please be sure to watch it.

Q. It's going to be Valentine's Day soon. Under what kind of circumstances would you like to receive chocolates?
After a date and we've said goodbye, to suddenly discover that I've received it! Didn't notice it when we're together and I only discover it in my bag after I return home. That would be really nice.

Message:
"Please use the recipes that we've introduced, enjoy delicious and healthy meals and spend each day well~
Thank you everyone~"
-Yunho-


[CHANGMIN]

Q. A recipe that you tried out?
Crispy pizza. I love pizza! If I make it, I can eat it to my heart's content!

Q. Do you think it's better if a girl knows how to cook?
I think so. I think men can't resist a girl who can cook. If they use healthy ingredients they can become prettier too.

Please talk about your Valentine's Day memories!
A. There's nothing special... When I think about it, I just recall that it's Valentine's Day.

Q. What would you give on White Day?
I'll learn to cook and do it with sincere feelings.

Q. Please talk about a highlight of your new song!
As you listen, it has an energetic melody that makes you want to get up and dance. That's my recommended highlight.

Message:
"I hope that everyone can keep healthy and try a lot of delicious food and become prettier~
We'll meet again!"
-Changmin-


[JUNSU]

Q. Please tell us a recipe that you'd like to taste again.
The Thai curry that was introduced the first time. It tastes very unique. I feel comfortable after eating it, it was good.

Q. Favourite food right now.
Mentaiko onigiri. (T/N: Riceball filled with spiced roe.) I eat it whenever I have time.

Q. For Valentine's Day, under what kind of circumstances do you want to receive chocolates?
I want her to feed me chocolates.

Q. Besides chocolates, what other gifts would make you happy?
Kiss (laugh).

Q. A highlight of your new song?
The B-side to this single is "Xiahtic" and the beat is very cool. The melody and electronic beats blend well, recommended!

Message:
"For always giving us so much love, thank you everyone.
This year, I hope everyone has a happy year as well~"
-Junsu-


[YUCHUN]

Q. Please tell us a recipe that you'd like to taste again.
The mushroom and cheese gratin publish on October 2008.

Q. Do you think it's better if a girl knows how to cook?
I think it's better if she knows, but it's alright if she doesn't know from the start! If a girl wants to cook for someone she likes, she'll definitely become good at it!

Q. On Valentine's Day, besides chocolates, what other gifts would make you happy?
The time that we spent together.

Please talk about your Valentine's Day memories!
When I was living in America, I didn't receive a single chocolate.

Q. Please talk about a highlight of your new song!
It's a song with powerful beats and melody. It gives you strength and makes you feel "I'll work hard for the next 10 years!"

Message:
"Everyone~ That's all for now.
Please continue to keep supporting us."
-Yuchun-


OK girls, let's make our checklist:

DBSK wants:
1.) a Girl who knows how to cook
2.) chocolates

3.) their favorite food
4.) listen to their new song
5.) KISS <------ how long will i wait in line??? xD
kekekeke *___*






Source: [
baidutvxq]
Scans: [rtoholife]
Translation credits: mandasoh@tohosomnia.net
Shared by: tohosomnia.net

0 comments:

Post a Comment

DBSK Lovers Online

Hits

-♥Followers♥-

Blog Archive

 

DBSK Kingdom Copyright 2009 Shoppaholic Designed by Ipietoon Image by Tadpole's Notez